Friday, June 10, 2016

June Already??

My, how time flies!
Lots of things going on around here....
  • My hubby is getting ready to retire, so we've been trying to tie up all of those loose ends.
  • Our youngest is getting married on August 5 halfway across the country from us, so I've been trying to plan a rehearsal dinner long distance, and make decorations for the tables.  Both me and hubby were able to get our wedding attire this week, so I loved checking that off of the to-do list.
  • Summer has finally hit Omaha, so that means changes in daily habits...mainly watering the garden and container flowers.
I did take time to order some new fabrics from Riley Blake Designs, and began adding them to the shop yesterday.  Keep an eye on the NEW section for the new additions!

 Pieces of Hope 2
 Happy Haunting
 Isabella
 Postcards from Santa

No comments:

Post a Comment

ENGLISH ONLY!! All others will be deleted.